79 Isaac Street, Spring Hill QLD 4000
Welcome home to the utmost in inner city convenience and lifestyle!
Perched behind a white picket fence, sits the cutest cottage you’ll ever see! 79 Isaac Street is bound to be the envy of your friends and your inner City sanctuary.
Adorned with period features reminiscent of its era this home is oozing warmth and charm in addition to –
– Air conditioned open plan living area with polished timber flooring
– Galley style kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space and dishwasher
– Air conditioned master bedroom with built-in robes and oversized ensuite with shower and large corner bath
– Air conditioned second bedroom
– Leafy rear cottage courtyard garden with bench seating and high fences for extra privacy – perfect for year round alfresco living
– Main bathroom and separate laundry
– Tandem two car off street parking
The location –
– A short stroll to the Brisbane river walk and The Howard Smith Wharf precinct
– Within the Brisbane State Secondary College and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas
– Walking distance to some of Brisbanes best private schools and less than 2km to the Brisbane CBD
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Street View