8 Thorsby Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
Spacious, renovated & fully fenced home in leafy desirable pocket
Nestled away in a quiet, centrally located pocket of Red Hill, this beautifully renovated Queenslander provides a tranquil haven away from the hustle and bustle of the inner city.
Period features that provide a classic old world charm are seamlessly complimented by a renovated kitchen and bathroom.
– A crisp white galley style kitchen with a striking glass splashback features stainless steel gas stove, integrated dishwasher and servery with cascading windows to deck
– Spacious air conditioned living area with ornate fretwork, tongue and groove panelling and polished timber floors
– Three oversized bedrooms with ceiling fans, master with air conditioning – two of which open via french doors to the front verandah
– Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
– Fabulous entertainers deck to the rear and a semi enclosed verandah to the front which allows beautiful cross breezes
– A flat, fully fenced and very private yard
– Secure parking for two cars in tandem under the house and a vast storage area
Situated a stone s throw from some of the areas finest cafes and boutiques and just a short walk to the bus, cafes of Paddington and Brisbane CBD. This home truly has to be seen to be appreciated!
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready prior to inspecting and applying.
- Street View