89 Lanham Avenue, Grange QLD 4051
Spacious home in desirable location - dual living option
Nestled in a quiet leafy part of Grange, surrounded by quality homes in a desirable location is this spacious four bedroom home.
– Refurbished kitchen upstairs opens onto open plan living area with bifold doors opening to large deck – ideal for entertaining
– Kitchenette downstairs with meals & living areas
– Sep Entry/Study downstairs
– Four bedrooms (three upstairs, one downstairs) – master with adjacent study nook or dressing room, air conditioning and access to front balcony
– Two bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs)
– Fenced, easy to maintain yard
– small pets considered upon application
– Two car carport (under deck)
Positioned near to Grange Bowls and Community Club, Kedron Brook Bikeway and Lanham Park.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider to signing a lease.
- Street View