93 Galsworthy Street, Holland Park West QLD 4121
Tastefully renovated Art Deco home
Welcome home to 93 Galsworthy Street – the perfect fusion of traditional features and modern conveniences.
– Spacious adjoining lounge and dining areas with built-in display cabinetry
– Rich timber high gloss polished floors throughout
– French doors and casement windows throughout allow for beautiful cross breezes, along with steel bars for additional security
– Beautiful modern crisp white kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, new appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Four bedrooms – master with ensuite, three of which have built-in robes
– Recently re-painted throughout
– Master bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Ceiling fans
– Covered rear deck – great for entertaining
– Low maintenance yard – not suitable for pets
– Internal laundry
– Single lock up garage + storage (under house) + single carport
– Less than 7kms to the CBD
Perfectly positioned just 900 metres to Marshall Road State School and 1km to Holland Park State High, and with easy access to the Pacific Motorway, this tastefully renovated home offers low maintenance living in a well serviced and desirable location.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View