140 Ashgrove Avenue, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Grand charming home with outdoor entertaining & pool
Welcome to ‘The Haven’ a charming family home in one of Brisbane’s most highly sought after neighbourhoods, this stunning Queenslander sits on a large block and offers the quintessential entertainer’s sanctuary complete with heated magnesium pool.
Upon entering this sunlit abode, you’ll be welcomed by impressive high ceilings, stunning timber floors, and a seamless integration of indoor-outdoor living spaces. The generous rear deck offers all year round entertaining with family and friends with an in-built BBQ kitchen and breakfast bar adjoining the well-appointed chef style kitchen.
The Ashgrove locale provides an outstanding lifestyle, with proximity to the renowned Gerbinos bakery, Fortitude Coffee Roasters Cafe – Westside, and convenient access to bike tracks linking the home to parks, the City, schools, and shopping precincts.
Benefits and Features:
• Spacious master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe + study
• Heated Magnesium pool
• Four large bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes
• Open plan living areas seamlessly connected to the outdoors
• Fully equipped chef-style kitchen boasting Carrara marble benchtops, Turner Hastings sink, Belling oven, premium finishes, dishwasher, and sliding windows opening onto a breakfast bar
• Large 569m2 block
• Expansive timber deck with serene leafy vistas
• Secure automatic lock-up garage for 3 cars
• Charming fire place & Air-conditioning throughout
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Minutes from Paddington retail & dining precincts & Newmarket Village Shopping Centre
• Meters from Banks Street Reserve Park
• Solar power and Rainwater tank for sustainable living
• Only 2.9 kilometers to the Brisbane CBD with convenient access to public transportation
• Within the sought-after Kelvin Grove State College and Newmarket SS catchment areas
• Located close to renowned educational institutions, including All Hallows, Brisbane Grammar Schools, Gregory Terrace, Stuartholme, and Brisbane State High School
Call Josh 0415 200 190 or Lucy 0411 890 296 as this opportunity will not last long
- Street View