16 Ella Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
Your Perfect Inner-City Retreat
Welcome to 16 Ella, a Charming Red Hill Cottage Nestled in an amazingly quiet leafy Cul-de-Sac.
As you step inside, the polished timber floors and character features create a true sense of home. The large backyard and inviting ambiance, along with the expansive deck, transform this home into the ultimate entertainer’s delight for both family gatherings and everyday living.
This well maintained gem graces an elevated plot on a tranquil, tree-lined street, affording picturesque vistas overlooking Paddington. Situated within 1.2 kilometers from the CBD, and in close proximity to the vibrant Paddington shopping and dining hub, as well as within walking distance of Suncorp Stadium, this property epitomizes the quintessential inner-city lifestyle.
Benefits and Features:
• Newly renovated chef style kitchen with gas cooking
• Breakfast bar overlooking the backyard
• Expansive rear deck
• Large backyard with potential for pool
• 1.2 kilometers to the CBD with convenient access to public transportation
• Conveniently located within a 3-kilometer radius of renowned educational institutions, including All Hallows, Brisbane Grammar Schools, Gregory Terrace, and Brisbane State High School
• Within the sought-after Kelvin Grove State College and Petrie Terrace State School catchment areas
This opportunity will not last, contact Lucy or Josh today.
- Street View