2/8 Cardross Street, Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
Palm Springs-inspired Living
Here is your opportunity to secure 2/8 Cardross Street. This stunning residence combines style and opulence with modern conveniences walking distance to the 850 million dollar mixed used master planned project encompassing a major gym, full line Woolworths supermarket and wellness precinct.
Unlike any other currently on the market, having been renovated to the highest standards and boasting a wide range of impressive features that will leave you in awe. You’ll enjoy coming home to everything that awaits you at 8 Cardross Street, where you’ll find:
• Rare 2 bed, 2 bath in pet friendly building
• Large master suite with beautiful ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• A brand new, ultra-modern Chef’s style kitchen with induction cooking, soft closing drawers and 2pac cupboards, stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, beautiful stone benches
• A brand-new main bathroom with high-end finishes, white cabinetry, stone bench top and brushed brass detailing
• Plantation shutters, linen curtains and DC ceiling fans throughout
• Large north facing balcony with views facing the city
• Fully refurbished building that is low maintenance with stunning gardens
• Spacious, automatic secure lock up garage with heigh ceilings and the ability to utilise as a studio/office space/gym
• Architectural finishes and lighting
• LED lighting throughout
• Timber-style flooring
• High quality Mitsubishi Air conditioning
• The perfect location only 7 km from the city in a quiet, leafy street that is within the Yeronga State and Yeronga State High School catchments
• A short walk to the Yeerongpilly and Yeronga station for a quick trip into the city, which is also part of the Cross River Rail project providing easy access to the new Brisbane Casino
• Low body corporates
• Benefit from the pre-Olympics property growth
Enjoy the convenience of living only 7 km from the city, in a sought after inner city local. You’ll also be in close proximity to the Yeronga Pool, Brisbane Golf Club, Hospitals, Universities, the Green Bridge, The Tennis Centre, Restaurants & the new Slip Stream Brewery. Take a short walk to the Yeerongpilly station for a quick trip into the city, which is currently being upgraded for the Cross River Rail.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this unique lifestyle!
- Street View