2/8 Louise Court, Silkstone QLD 4304
Quiet and Leafy Haven close to the Park
The two rules of property; quiet street and near a park. This one ticks both boxes!
This perfectly maintained home is situated on an elevated block on a quiet and spacious street. Capturing the refreshing breeze and leafy outlook thanks to its prime location, all the amenities you could hope for are at your doorstep, ensuring you’re only minutes from all the action whilst still enjoying the serenity of your surrounds.
Inside, the home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, a kitchen with ample storage space, and an airy open-plan living and dining area that flows out to the beautiful courtyard and gardens.
With emphasis on both comfort, security and a great location, you’ll find everything you’re looking for at 2/8 Louise Court!
– 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins
– North East facing
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
– Open plan, air-conditioned living and dining room
– Main bathroom with lovely natural light
– Air-conditioned recently installed
– Solar System so you can enjoy having no power bill!
– Beautiful established gardens and private backyard
– Under cover car park
– Garden shed included
Ideally located in a quiet street within an established neighbourhood, with easy access to the Ipswich Motorway and Cunningham Highway (40 minute drive to Brisbane).
Conveniently situated near shopping centres, medical facilities and train station, all within a short 3-10 minute drive. Walking distance to supermarkets (Coles and Woolworths), park with children’s playground and local schools.
Close proximity to both private and public schools:
– Silkstone State School (2km)
– Sacred Heart School (1.7km)
– Ipswich Girls’ Grammar School (3.7km)
– Ipswich Central State School (3.8km)
Call Lucy to inspect today on 0411 890 296
- Street View