28 Glenrosa Road, Red Hill QLD 4059
Grand Red Hill Queenslander, the Entertainers' Oasis with pool & views
Welcome to ‘Summer Hill’ one of Red Hill’s most charming family homes’ located in a quiet leafy Street and an easy walk to Woolcock Park.
As you step inside this vibrant, light-filled home you are greeted with its unique interior featuring an exciting blend of character charm coupled with colourful, bubbly Anna Spiro design elements.
The home offers a number of tranquil outdoor entertaining areas; from the generously sized elevated deck, where you can enjoy a glass or two of Pol Roger with family and friends while taking in the gorgeous sunsets; through to the second deck, almost twice the size of the first, suited to larger celebrations fully serviced by the second chef style kitchen. For a more low-key evening the home offers an open-air fire pit and of course for those lovely summer days the magnesium pool is ideal for a dip to cool off.
This charming home has been thoughtfully designed to offer a low-maintenance oasis with an emphasis on alfresco entertaining. The home is positioned on a large inner city block close to the Red Hill cinemas, the Paddington shopping and award-winning dining precinct and is only 1.7 km to the Brisbane CBD.
Benefits and Features:
• Master bedroom with ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe
• Four generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Light-filled open living spaces that integrate beautifully with the outdoors
• Two fully appointed chef style kitchens with stone bench tops, high end finishes, dishwashers and bifold windows opening onto breakfast bars
• Two living areas
• Large timber decks with leafy views
• World class Falcon oven, famous for style, quality, and functionality. Complete with gas cooktop
• Large magnesium pool and pool house
• Anna Spiro design touches throughout
• Air-conditioning, plantation shutters and high-quality timber flooring
• Secure lock up garage
• Possibility for fully self-contained dual living
• Quiet street walking distance to the Brisbane CBD, heart of Red Hill and Woolcock park
• Rainwater tanks for sustainable living
• Low-maintenance lifestyle
• 1.7 kilometres to the CBD with convenient access to public transportation
• Located close to renowned educational institutions, including All Hallows, Brisbane Grammar Schools, Gregory Terrace, Stuartholme, and Brisbane State High School
• Within the sought-after Kelvin Grove State College and Ithaca State School catchment areas
Call Josh 0415 200 190 or Lucy 0411 890 296 as this opportunity will not last long
- Street View