3 Yardley Avenue, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Charming Ashgrovian home on large corner block with amazing potential
Welcome to one of the most charming family homes on one of Brisbane’s most highly sought after Streets. This stunning Queenslander is perfectly positioned on a large, rare corner block offering the quintessential Queensland lifestyle coupled with a generous back yard. A functional classic full of potential for expansion, an amazing opportunity to occupy now and create your dream home.
Upon entering this sunlit abode, you’ll be welcomed by impressive high ceilings, VJ walls, stunning timber floors, and a seamless integration of indoor-outdoor living spaces coupled with a well-appointed kitchen completed with European appliances. The generous back yard shaded by an established garden is cooled by gentle breeze and offers all year round entertaining with family and friends.
The Ashgrove locale provides an outstanding lifestyle in Brisbane’s quintessential garden suburb, with proximity to the renowned Gerbinos bakery, Fortitude Coffee Roasters Cafe – Westside, and convenient access to bike tracks linking the home to parks, the City, schools, Universities and shopping precincts.
Benefits and Features:
• Spacious master bedroom + veranda
• 3 large bedrooms
• Open plan living areas with relaxing green leafy outlooks
• Fully equipped kitchen complete with European appliances
• Gas cooking and dishwasher
• Large 503 m2 corner block with room for a pool
• Wide two street frontage: 28 meters & 16.8 meters
• Secure undercover garage
• Serene green leafy outlook
• A classic Ashgrovian in Brisbane’s original garden suburb
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Original feature Porphyry Stone Garden Wall
• Opportunities for two street vehicle access and extensive building envelope for expansion potential (STCA)
• Minutes from Paddington retail & dining precincts, Ashgove Shopping Village & Ashgrove Market place Shopping Centres
• Short walk to Seils Park & Banks Street Reserve
• Solar power for sustainable living
• Only 2.8 kilometers to the Brisbane CBD with convenient access to public transportation, walking distance to Newmarket Hotel, Cafes and the Reading Cinema.
• Within the sought-after Kelvin Grove State College and Oakleigh SS catchment areas and St Finnbar’s Primary School
• Located close to renowned educational institutions, including All Hallows, Brisbane Grammar Schools, Gregory Terrace, Stuartholme, and Brisbane State High School.
• Proximate to QUT Kelvin Grove and UQ Medical School Herston
• Within 200m of Green Leaves childcare centre
Call Lucy 0411 890 296 or Josh 0415 200 190 as this opportunity will not last long
- Street View