18 Sunrise Street, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Spacious Queenslander with dual living / home business possibilities
This spacious Queenslander combines a charming façade with an extensive and flexible floorplan over three levels, with dual street access from Sunrise Street and Dawn Street. Enter to find the warm timber floors of the living spaces flowing into the dining space, leading you past the long kitchen island and extending seamlessly to the well-appointed outdoor kitchen on the sunny back deck. Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom are off to the side with good separation from the living area, and a large front corner room, again with large built ins, giving you the choice to use as a home office, second living space or large bedroom. Head upstairs or head downstairs to find two similar master suites, both with ensuites, large built in wardrobes, and each with their own deck. The bottom floor has its own private access from the level grassed backyard, with access from Dawn St and accommodation for two cars under the deck.
Homes in this pocket of Ashgrove are highly sought after, with your choice of parks, bike paths, excellent state and private schools, and regular buslinks within walking distance, along with the Ashgrove West shopping precinct and Bardon Central.
– 5 bedrooms, all with built ins, and 2 with ensuites and private decks
– Flexible floorplan allowing for dual living / home business possibilities
– Dual road access
– Level grassy yard
– Modern, well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances leading onto deck with outside kitchen and BBQ area
– Charming character façade
– Plenty of storage
– Nearby schools include Ashgrove State School, St Josephs’ Primary, Mater Dei Primary School, Marist Brothers College, Mount Saint Michaels’ College, The Gap State High School
– Nearby shops include Ashgrove West, Bardon Central and Ashgrove Central.
– Nearby public transport with bus stops to and from the city via routes 385 or 61.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. To make 18 Sunrise Street your new home, call Justin Hagen or Keaton Luck on 0401 856 161 for more information today
- Street View