21 Harding Street, Enoggera QLD 4051
Character Filled Queenslander on 427m2
Seize this fabulous opportunity to secure your own piece of original real estate in highly-sought after Harding Street only 6.5 kilometres to Brisbane’s CBD, and positioned within walking distance to schools.
It doesn’t take much imagination to see the value in this original beauty of this partly renovated character filled Queenslander with VJ walls, detailed plaster ceilings, polished timber floors, stained glass windows and picture rails, and city skyline views from kitchen – this home provides a perfect blank canvas to be transformed into something truly special.
– Good sized bedrooms, main with bay window
– Separate entrance, lounge, dining, study and sunroom
– Eat in kitchen
– High ceilings, wide polished floors and VJ’s throughout
– Ample storage with separate utility and laundry area underneath
– Close to amenities, schools, sporting fields and public transport
– 427m2 yard, ready for you to add your own touches
Conveniently located, you’re within walking distance to highly sought schools including Marist Brother’s and Oakleigh State School, and a short stroll to Banks Street Reserve, parks, sporting fields and City Buses, the location provides for family living at its best.
For further information, or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Justin Hagen.
- Street View