21 Walsh Street, Milton QLD 4064
Stylish Townhouse in the heart of Milton
This contemporary split level townhouse, is located in the vibrant and sought-after suburb of Milton, just moments from local cafes, shops, and public transport.
Walking in off Walsh Street, through your personal secure entry to the home you reveal an open plan living & kitchen space with private courtyard. Access from this level to your lock up private garage space with plenty of storage, and room for another vehicle in the driveway.
Up a half flight of stairs you have a spacious bathroom with laundry facility, and the first bedroom with large built in robes as well as its own balcony. The second half set of stairs to another living space, which could be the perfect study, and then entry to the main bedroom, which boasts a large walk in robe and a decent sized ensuite.
Part of a smart, and modern complex the townhouse has access to the amenities of: spa, pool, sauna, gym and theatre.
You could walk, or ride your bike to just about all the main attractions in this part of town: Suncorp Stadium, Rosalie village, Park road, Caxton Street or the Cribb Street Markets. Truly the most convenient location, to support an active social life.
– 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car spaces
– Separate second living space, perfect office/study
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Private courtyard off living, and balconies of both bedrooms
– Secure gates, and lock up garage
– Access to lap pool, spa, gym and sauna.
– Close proximity to Toowong Village, Rosalie village, Paddington and Caxton street
– 350m to Park Road
– 280m to Milton Station
– 850m to Suncorp Stadium
– 280m to Cribb Street Markets
Walking distance to Milton Train Station, Bus stops, Park Road restaurant precinct, Cribb Street Sunday Markets, river walk, bike tracks and so much more!
- Street View