35 Sloane Street, Stafford Heights QLD 4053
Expansive home, ready to be enjoyed.
This home impresses with an elevated location, along with an expansive, versatile floorplan and central location an easy walk from Stafford Heights State School.
The front door opens into the upper level living spaces, with a functional study space adjacent to the living area, flowing around to the large, glossy kitchen and dining space. The attractive hardwood flooring leads you to the sleeping zone: three carpeted bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, separate toilet and modern bathroom complete with statement tub. Continue on past the large hallway cupboards to the impressively spacious master suite, with ensuite and walk in robe fitted out with well-considered storage options. The large upstairs deck catches all the breezes, and from here you can look down onto the grassy backyard to enjoy the 665m2 block.
Downstairs holds many possibilities, currently configured as an enormous versatile multi-purpose area, another carpeted multipurpose room, a third bathroom and separate laundry that leads outside to the fully fenced, flat grassed backyard through an undercover lounge area – ideal for the kids and pets to play. The double garage contains yet more storage options.
– Modern kitchen with island bench, gas cook-top, stainless steel appliances overlooking the dining area
– Living room and study area
– 4 bedrooms with built in robes, main with WIR and ensuite
– Elegant bathrooms
– Large level grassed fully fenced yard
– Large double garage
– Versatile multi-purpose areas
– Plenty of storage spaces and cupboards
– Full alarm system and security lights
– Air-conditioning on both levels
– Security screens on all downstairs windows
– Security doors on all entrances
– 6.6kw Solar Panel system
– Walking distance to Stafford Heights States School
– Close to shops, cafes, hospitals and public transport
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. To make 35 Sloane St your new home, call the Justin Hagen Team today on 0401 856 161 for more information.
- Street View