6/654-664 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton QLD 4007
Super sized 2 bedroom apartment in walkable Hamilton
We are thrilled to present this super spacious 2-bedroom/ 2-bathroom/study apartment in the highly sought after, walkable suburb of Hamilton. Walking into the apartment, you are met with open plan dining and living space which opens onto an enormous outdoor entertaining space.
To the left is the master suite, with walk through robe and ensuite, to the other side of the master, a bonus room that could be used as a study or work from home space. The central bathroom is accessible from the living room, and has built in laundry space, and a shower over bath. The second bedroom convieniently to the right, and from that bedroom access to that massive patio.
Walkable to Portside dining and entertainment precinct, Racecourse Rd, the racetracks, Hamilton State School, and a raft of local cafes and green spaces, its no wonder that Hamilton is desirable location.
• Extra internal room, which could be used as a study or work from home space
• Massive patio/outdoor entertaining area of 72m2
• Vibrant and walkable Hamilton neighbourhood
• Close proximity to cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops
• Easy access to public transport options for convenient commuting
• Nearby parks and green spaces for outdoor leisure activities
• Hamilton State School & Aviation High Catchment
• Rental appraisal $600-660 p/w
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Keaton or Justin today.
- Street View