71 Forrester Terrace, Bardon QLD 4065
"La Belgique Loft" - 809sqm on 2 lots
SOLD in 40 days!
Inspired by French interior styling and Belgium architecture, this charismatic home in the treetops has the ambience of living amongst the rainforest and is only 4.5km to the CBD! An elevated position commanding a soothing South Easterly aspect, the home is set over two levels with a third ready to be built in and an expansive deck to take advantage of the position and privacy. The rustic appeal and tranquil treetop surrounds will perfectly cater to the demands of the modern professional looking for a private retreat.
Property Features Include:
* 4 Bedrooms + 1 bathroom
* Natural and rustic kitchen – Gas cook top
* Polished timber floors throughout – Stylish interior
* Indoor fireplace – Warming the whole house in winter
* Outdoor area with rustic brick fireplace – Great for entertaining!
* Expansive wrap-around deck – Captures beautiful breezes
* Elevated position – Private and serene
* 809sqm on 2 lots – Zoned low-medium residential
* 20.5m wide street frontage
* South Easterly aspect with views
* Scope for future renovation or development – Renovate or rebuild your ultimate elegant hideaway!
* Positioned in a tree lined street – Surrounded by quality homes
* Location – Only minutes to Bardon Central, Paddington and Rosalie Village!
* Catchment area for some of Queensland’s best private and public schools
The current owner is relocating and the rustic appeal, Belgium loft has now become available. This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a heavenly piece of Bardon – Enquire and Inspect!
A copy of the Sustainability Declaration can be obtained by contacting the agent.
- Street View