5/100 Glenalva Terrace, Enoggera QLD 4051
Perfect unit, convenient location, and a large balcony in the heart of Enoggera.
You’ll fall in love with this property from the moment you step inside!
With great presentation and quality fixtures this property is the perfect choice for space, security, comfort and location.
With air-conditioned living area, a huge balcony for entertaining and a very quick walk to Enoggera train station, this unit is the perfect blend of lifestyle and convenience.
*Large air-conditioned combined lounge & dining area
* 2 Bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes)
* Main Bedroom with Ensuite
* Second Bedroom with clothes drying Balcony
* Modern Kitchen – with electric appliances and dishwasher
* Security Screen Doors & Windows
* Ceiling fans to bedrooms.
* Intercom Building Entry
* Main Bathroom with Laundry
* Large Private Balcony
* Remote control door to Single Car Garage
If you’re looking for a well presented wonderful unit in a fantastic location and with easy access to Schools, Local Shops, Transport, Bike Tracks and Parks then please book an inspection and get ready to enjoy.
** Please note – Carpets have been replaced since these photos were taken, and the outside of the building has been re-painted **
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider to signing a lease.
- Street View