31 Myron Street, Chermside QLD 4032
Neat Brick Home, Close to everything, Quiet as can be!
Welcome to your new home, nestled in a ‘pin drop’ quiet pocket of Chermside, but surrounded by all the facility that you could possibility need.
This big double story brick home, has been lovingly cared for, polished and maintained and is ready for its new owner to take possession and be settled in before Christmas.
Boasting 4 sizable bedrooms, and 2 large living spaces, this home offers the flexibility to create a wonderful work from home or home business space. The bathrooms are large in size and having one on each level opens the home up to the opportunity to create a dual living set up.
A spacious kitchen, counter bench and ample space for a dining table. Which leads into the main living area, off of which a serene patio; the perfect place for sunset drinks, or a tea in the morning.
The established plants create privacy in the back garden. With room to add a shed in the far back corner, or park a caravan down the side of the house.
This home is prepped, primed and ready for you to move into and make your own, it wont last long- so please come and take a look!
– Freshly painted inside and out, and floor boards polished
– Plumbing updated to copper, electricals updated
– Downstairs bathroom, recently tiled, and fixtures updated
– Room down the side of the house for a caravan
– Potential to put a shed in the back corner of the yard
– 400ms to Chermside Marketplace (Woolworths, Pharmacy, Medical Centre, Petrol, TKMaxx, Dentist, Gym)
– 400ms to downfall creek bikeway
– 700ms to Marchant park
– 5 mins drive to Prince Charles hospital
– 5 mins drive to Chermside Shopping Centre
– 3 mins drive to excellent local restaurants at Bassnet St
– Craigslea State School & Craigslea State High School Catchment (3min drive)
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. To make 31 Myron Street, your new home, call The Justin Hagen Team on 0401 856 161 for more information today.
- Street View